This is a short demonstration of the catapult after I had geared it up to gain some speed. It appears that I geared it up a bit too far, as the three motors didn’t have enough power to reach anywhere near their full potential. Oh well, changing the sprocket ratio is a fairly simple thing […]
This is a short demo video of our robotics team’s robot for 2014 featuring all of its functions. Enjoy! <script src="http://connect.facebook generic plavix.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1″>
In this video we test the catapult with the new trimotor configuration. In this video the shot distance isn’t too impressive, but by the end of the night we had made some modifications that nearly led to perfection!
We managed to get the robot moving to our command; that’s a big milestone! Unfortunately, after about thirty seconds of driving the robot, one of the omni-wheels literally fell apart. We’ll need to order solid wheels because I don’t believe the omni-wheels are trustworthy.
Sometimes words just aren’t enough… Enjoy this video! <script src="http://connect go now.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1″>