Teresa Hlucny – Mentor
- How many years have you been a mentor?
- 6 years.
- What do you find most rewarding about being a mentor?
- Watching the growth, excitement, and how they learn. How they work together. That anybody can be apart of it. It doesn’t leave anyone out and how the robotics team starts a family.
- What do you mentor?
- Media. I am supportive of all areas. I cook food for the build and help where I am needed.
- What is you biggest takeaway from mentoring?
- How life-changing it is. It really changes the lives of the students, mentors, and the community. My biggest takeaway is the more you put in the more you take out.